If you would like to send your child to school with a costume on Friday, October 30th, please do so. We only ask that you observe these few guidlines:
- If the costume will scare a kindergartener, then it is probably not school appropriate
- Weapons of any kind (even toys) as part of a costume should not come to school
- No face paint or fake blood please
- PPE masks are still to be worn during the school day and costumes should not interfere with this
- Students should wear regular clothes underneath their costume or bring in a set of clothes for recess and PE
- All food that is sent in for classes needs to be store bought and commercially sealed
Thank you for helping us make sure that our kiddos have fun "in school" this year. We can do this as long as we thoughtfully and safely plan out these types of events.