Registration is currentlyCLOSED.Call 907-247-2127 if you are interested in enrolling on a tuition basis.Our online summer school program in the Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District is being run by the partnership of Fast Track Virtual School and Revilla High School located in Ketchikan Alaska. Because of this partnership with funding, we are able to offer online summer classes through the district's Edgenuity online curriculum. The structure of our program is as follows:
- 50 semester class "scholarships" which will be awarded to Ketchikan School District students. These are awarded in the following order and based on this criteria:
Each registration will be reviewed by our staff. Special circumstances will be considered by the Fast Track and Revilla High School Principals.
- The need for credit recovery for full-time Revilla or Fast Track students.
- The need for credit recovery for Ketchikan High School students.
- Regular full-time Revilla or Fast Track students.
- Regular Ketchikan High School students.
Don't qualify for any of the above? Read on...
- Enrollment must be completed by 6/7/2013.
- Last Day to drop a class and receive a refund - 6/13/2013
- Last Day to drop a class and receive a withdraw (W/D) grade - 7/8/2013 (After that date, letter grades will be reported A-F)
- All classes must be completed by 8/9/2013 AT 4:00 PM
- Office Hours for assignment resets and other correspondence are Monday - Friday; 9:00 - 10:00 AM and 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- All enrollment in the Edgenuity system will be done through the Fast Track office.
Any student within the state of Alaska may enroll on a tuition basis. The cost of each semester course is $150.00. (Contact the Fast Track office to make arrangements • 907-247-2127).