To graduate from Revilla Alternative High School, one must acquire the following credits:
- 22 credits total (.5=1 semester)
- 4 English
- 3 Mathematics
- 3 Science
- 3 History (American government required senior year)
- 7 Electives (art, photography, foreign languages, etc.)
- .5 Health (usually taken freshmen year)
- .5 Alaska Studies (as of 2006 — usually taken freshmen year)
- 1 Career Technical Education
- .5 P.E. (usually taken freshman year)
Please contact Principal Kurt Lindemann about Early Graduation requirements, approval for Correspondence Courses and University of Alaska Courses.
- Complete 100 hours of community service or a paid job (you cannot work for your family unless discussed with guidance counselor)
- Successful completion of the Alaska state job application.