Hello! My name is Starla Agoney also known as Ms. Starla or Mrs. Agoney. I am a mother and wife. My husband Wilfred and I have been will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary (Aug) and have 5 children ages 8-18. I am a 2015 UAS School of Education graduate. I graduated with honors, Phi Theta Kappa. I have wanted to be a teacher ever since I could remember. I completed my student teaching during the 2014-2015 school year, with Ms. Simpson. I am so honored and excited to be teaching 4th grade this year!!! When I am not teaching, I like to hang out with my family, read, create art, cook, and crochet. I am very involved with the school commuinity. I look forward to a wonderful year!
- I believe in PRACTICE not perfect!
- I believe in MISTAKES and LEARNING from them!
- I believe in HOLDING EACH OTHER UP and not tearing each other down!
- I believe in taking RESPONSIBILITY not blaming!
- I believe EVERYONE can learn!
- I believe in COMMUNITY!