Expectations for the 2019-2020 School Year!
· If you open it, close it.
· If you turn it on, turn it off.
· If you break it, admit it.
· If you can’t fix it, get someone who can.
· If you borrow it, return it.
· If you value it, take care of it.
· If you make a mess, clean it up.
· If you move it, put it back.
· If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
· If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
· If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
· If someone is expecting you to show up, be responsible.
· If you agree to do something, do it.
· If you make a mistake, be honest and correct it.
- Your belongings are your responsibility. You must keep track of your own materials.
- Respect all in the classroom. This does not include only me (the teacher), but also all students and guests in class. I take it very seriously if you are stopping others from learning.
- Please raise your hand: There are more of you than me. I love your questions, so to give you my attention you must raise your hand and wait patiently.
- Homework: Spelling work and the test is due on Wednesday. I will give class time to work on math, any remaining work is due the next day. If you are sick or out of town you are responsible for completing all Math and Spelling assignments. You may access your math assignments on Pearson.
- Grades: I update grades on a daily basis, it is your responsibility to log on to Power School and check your assignments.
- Email: Most of the work we do in class will be through Google email and Google Drive. I try not to make paper copies, instead documents will be shared and, in addition, written assignments will be stored here. You can access your work from any devise.
Remember you are here to learn and have fun!
You will need to organized for all of your classes. You will have a class work folder for all subjects and a pencil box for your materials. Please have a homework folder to take home every night, this way things won’t get lost.
Parents, I have an open door policy, so please feel free to email or call. I will email you with reminders to check your child’s grades on Power School and any other important class events.I look forward to an excellent year with you!
Marisa FreySchool: 247-1500 Room 121: 228-0635