Sheri Boehlertsherilynn.email@example.comDean of Students:
Discipline & ActivitiesKelly Smithkelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 AM - 3:15 PMIs your student going to absent from school today? Running late? Leaving on a trip? Transferring to another school?
Please call (907)228-7200 or e-mailHealth Clerk/Office Paraprofessional
email@example.comParentPortal: Having a parent account gives you access to your child's grades, attendance, assignments, lunch balance, fees, announcements, and more. District Code: SFWCBus Transportation
Busing is provided from Salmon Falls to the south end of the island. For more information on individual routes, please look at our "Bus Routes" tab or contact First Student at 907-225-3806.Text AlertsWant to receive text messages regarding start times, cancellations, etc? Simply text any one of the following words to the number 67587: subscribe, option, yes. Reply STOP to quit, HELP for help.
If a delayed start is called for school, please follow this schedule by clicking this link.
Beginning June 7th, KGBSD will be offering breakfast and lunch through the Summer Food Service Program for all community children 18 years of age or younger. “Grab-n-go” meals will be provided at each facility Monday-Friday for pick up during the following times at each location:
- Schoenbar Middle School - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Fawn Mountain Elementary – 9:30am-1:30pm
- Houghtaling Elementary – 9:30am-1:30pm
- Point Higgins Elementary – 10:00am-1:30pm
Owing to the need to social distance and keep KGBSD facilities clean and secure, meals will be offered in a drive-through fashion. Parents, guardians, and/or caregivers can pull up to the curb at a designated entrance at each of the locations, and staff will come out to greet you at your vehicle, take names and meal orders, and deliver meals directly to your vehicle.
Look for signs or staff at each of the locations for pick up spots!
These meals will be provided under the model of the Summer Food Service Program, with the following requirements:
- All children ages 0-18 will be served at any location listed above. (Schoenbar will be the main hub for food distribution.)
- Meals will be provided based on the monthly Lunch Menu posted on the district’s website.
- Children and their parents will be allowed to pick up both meals (breakfast & lunch) at any of the pick-up locations, 2 meals per student/child per day.
- Students and children receiving meals must provide names upon pick up.
- If students and children with food allergies or meal modifications plan to receive a meal, the parent and/or guardian/caregiver will need to RSVP to Food Service Manager: Call 907-228-7215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents of students who are homebound, medically fragile, or who cannot otherwise access transportation to one of the approved locations can contact at 907-228-7215 or email email@example.com to request delivery
ParentPortal: Having a parent account gives you access to your child's grades, attendance, assignments, lunch balance, fees, announcements, and more. District Code: SFWC