It's that time of year again! Please take a few minutes and complete the 2022 Family Survey!
The survey window will be open through March 26th. It is available in English, Spanish, Tagalog, Hmong, and Samoan. Families can toggle to their preferred language in the upper left-hand corner.
Please click here to complete and submit your survey!
KGBSD Start Strong Plan: Travel
- Do NOT need to quarantine;
- Do NOT need to test as long as they remain asymptomatic.
- Test for COVID upon returning to Ketchikan;
- Return to school after receiving a negative test result;
- Taking a second COVID test 5-7 days after travel is strongly recommended.
Individuals Who Have Tested Positive for COVID-19 within the Last 90 Days:
The positive test result exempts them from testing or quarantine related to travel or being a close contact.
Swim Lesson Schedule
*Swim lessons are part of the district educational program. If you DO NOT want your child to participate, please write a letter to Mr. McLaren.
November 8th - 19th
Meyer - 9:30-10:15
Monta - 10:15-11:00
Sivertsen - 11:00-11:45
November 29th - December 10th
Elliot - 9:30-10:15
Glover - 10:15-11:00
Boyd - 11:00-11:45
January 3rd - 14th
Hewitt - 9:30-10:15
McLaren - 10:15-11:00
Smith - 11:00-11:45
January 18th - 28th
Frey - 9:30-10:15