If you need Instructions on setting up your Parent Portal, please call the PHE office. Having a parent account allows you to see your child's assignments, grades, attendance, and lunch balance. If you set up a parent account last year, you are good to go!
KGBSD Start Strong Plan: Travel
- Do NOT need to quarantine;
- Do NOT need to test as long as they remain asymptomatic.
- Test for COVID upon returning to Ketchikan;
- Return to school after receiving a negative test result;
- Taking a second COVID test 5-7 days after travel is strongly recommended.
Individuals Who Have Tested Positive for COVID-19 within the Last 90 Days:
The positive test result exempts them from testing or quarantine related to travel or being a close contact.
Swim Lesson Schedule
*Swim lessons are part of the district educational program. If you DO NOT want your child to participate, please write a letter to Mr. McLaren.
November 8th - 19th
Meyer - 9:30-10:15
Monta - 10:15-11:00
Sivertsen - 11:00-11:45
November 29th - December 10th
Elliot - 9:30-10:15
Glover - 10:15-11:00
Boyd - 11:00-11:45
January 3rd - 14th
Hewitt - 9:30-10:15
McLaren - 10:15-11:00
Smith - 11:00-11:45
January 18th - 28th
Frey - 9:30-10:15